You must be an employee of a Constituent Company to take advantage of our sports membership
As one of the largest associations of its kind in the West of England, BAWA provides members with a wide range of excellent services, facilities, entertainment and events - all at great prices!
Constituent Company employees are eligible for sports membership, this package has all the benefits of recreational membership plus a selection of sports related cashback healthcare benefits (listed on the right). Paid sports facilities at BAWA are also accessible - find out more about the activities available.
If you are an employee of one of our Constituent Companies and wish to claim further health benefits, you are also entitled to full membership of BAWA. Please apply for an application pack.
Benefits of Sports Membership
For only £7.99 per month you will receive access to all of the following:
- Affiliated clubs - from outdoor activities like rugby and football in winter to cricket in summer and indoor activities all year round like Dancing and more
- Entertainment and events - pop, rock and tribute
- Medicare - private medical insurance
- Facilities - bars and social facilities
- Prize draw - up to £10,000 cash prizes
Enjoy the benefits of BAWA Memberships
Applying for membership
To apply for membership please complete the application form.
If you feel your employer would be interested in becoming a constituent company of BAWA allowing its employees to enjoy full membership, please contact Sue Fenton on 0117 976 8064 to discuss matters further. Sue.Fenton@bawaleisure.co.uk