Benefits of Sports Membership
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When someone visits this website, we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to different parts of the site and for system administration purposes. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities or personal information of those visiting this website without making that clear.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us to understand how visitors engage with this website. It enables us to view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with the website so that we can improve it. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site and target our marketing. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can find out more about Google analytics and its policies at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting your use of this website ‚Äì for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across websites you use, visit this Google page: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Cookies for Registration and Login
Links to other websites
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
BAWA Healthcare & Leisure
589 Southmead Road, Filton,
Tel: 0117 9768064
Fax: 0117 9768064